this week i didnt get up to much riding but it was a very big week in my life.i did alot of work for my new concept cycling store in jhb which meant being stuck in traffic alot of the time.i did manage one or two very hot rides and a couple of runs.wow running hurts!
on friday we celebrated cherises 21st birthday with her family as we had to travel to bloemfontein for the ofm cycle classic on saturday which was realy on her birthday.i had a bit of a surprise up my sleeve and booked us into a serious hotel with all the romantic extras.i did all this as i proposed to cherise as we got there.to my excitement she said yes and is now my beatiful fiancee.
this week im back home for two days before heading to cape town for the wine2whales race.ill be riding in the colours of songo.info for another time this year.
ciao
burry